Jun 29, 2011

Audrey woke up: some changes in my site

If you're reading this on your RSS Reader/Facebook etc...well, you'll have to check my blog to understand what I'm talking about :)

We say goodbye to the old header, "Sleeping Audrey"...


And welcome the new one..."Audrey having her hair washed".

I also made some few more changes: 
  • Created a more visible/legible title and tag line, because I'm sure there are a lot of people that don't know how my blog is really called :)
  • My super menu is still there, only I removed the image buttons because in some browsers they loaded too slowly. 
  • Added an Amazon Search Bar, so if I've piqued your interest with my reviews you can immediately look for the title in this store...and help me with some cents :)
If you have any (any) kind of problem with my site or some suggestions, please let me know. I'm trying to improve the experience of visiting Via Margutta 51 for you and me :)

    12 comments:

    1. Audrey siempre es una buena idea como cabecera..¡ y ese momento lavado de cabeza es muy simpatico ! Divertido y feliz, como éste espacio.

      Un besito :-)

      ReplyDelete
    2. Clara,
      The new layout and header looks great! : )
      Page

      ReplyDelete
    3. I've never seen that photo of Audrey Hepburn before. It's adorable! The changes look great :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. I love the new layout. Your blog always looks amazing; I wish I had the skills to create such wonderful layouts. Also, I love that photo of Audrey - she's so cute! :D

      ReplyDelete
    5. I like the new layout! It looks great, and I love that picture of Audrey. She was the cutest. :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Gracias Abril por tus lindas palabras :)

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks Page! I'm glad you liked it!

      ReplyDelete
    8. Thank you Jessica!! I love that pic too, makes me happy :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Awww, thanks Sophie!! I'm glad you like the changes...I don't have skills really, I just play around with Photoshop and html...sometimes the results are awful, but I try to test the changes at night, so you don't see them...I hope :)

      ReplyDelete
    10. Thanks Melissa! I'm glad you liked it, and yeah, Audrey was an awesome human being!

      ReplyDelete

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...