Mar 2, 2011

Red-Headed Woman: The Twitter Version (Part 1)

This post is part of the Jean Harlow Blogathon organized by Carley from the super cool blog The Kitty Packard Pictorial , celebrating Jean's 100th birthday. 


I don't know too much about her to be honest, I've seen like five of her films so I decided to transform the last one I saw, pre-code Red-Headed Woman (Jack Conway; 1932) into a Twitter version. Because I had to add too many pics, I decided to divide the post in two parts, so wait until Friday for the ending :)

 




TO BE CONTINUED...here.

3 comments:

  1. So funny and clever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blog!

    I'm following too.

    Thank's for visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jnpickens: Thank u, I'm glad you liked it :)

    Rubi: Thanks. I love your blog too, the translation tool works like a charm :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...