Jun 8, 2014

My year so far ... in movie GIFs

1. I've seen very few classic films...in fact, I've seen less than 15...
Source
I'm very sorry Bette Davis :/


2. Now I'm more into reading stuff on my Kindle, like Life with mother superior, Nancy Drew's The secret of the old clock and Waiting for Godot...

Source
Well, another book I read was The fault in our stars (stop judging me Bette Davis!) which I really enjoyed and I hope I can go and watch its movie version this week and cry like a baby...again.

3. I've kept practicing with my ukulele, I'm not a great player but I love trying to learn new songs...
Source

...but my singing is really lame.

4. Other regular activity has been to remember with nostalgia my trip to Europe from last year...
Source
It was amazing.

5. I've also worked and commuted a whole lot...
Source
My latest discovery is that weekends are way too short...now you know.

6. I've also made a little financial investments and I've been checking their status everyday...which hasn't been positive...at all...
Source
7. After watching this very inspirational video, I've started running on the weekends and enjoying it...
Source
8. Finally, among the good classic movies I've seen are The secret war of Harry Frigg starring Paul Newman; The Devil and Miss Jones with Jean Arthur, Robert Cummings and the great Charles Coburn; and Walk don't run, Cary Grant's last film...

Source
-- Yes, sir, I am, and I really enjoyed that comedy, you were so funny!

Source
--Uhm, because you're great, one of my favorite actors ever :D

Source
---See? That was a perfect happy dance :) Well, I'm very very sorry Cary, but I have to end this post. Could you please say goodbye to our readers?

Source

4 comments:

  1. Great fun! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year holds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I loved this post, it reminded me of some old classics that's for sure! You should watch more classic films, they're so enriching and enjoyable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...