Aug 7, 2010

Download Grace Kelly's handwriting font (+ wallpaper)!

The epic quest is finally over. The participants are coming home, all weary, after looking and looking for the mysterious star. I was Rumpelstiltskin, making you guess guess guess the name. And a victorious figure rises while the sun comes down: KC The Great Guesser, now double winner, who cleverly used the method of The Question in her blog. It's time, my fellow readers, to open the chest and discover the prize.

And yes it was Grace Kelly. Did you know that she had that kind of playful personality? I've always found that ax anecdote very interesting :) Thanks to Gordon Pasha, who posted the video in KC's blog, you can hear the story from Alec Guinness himself: 


And about her handwriting, gosh, I love it, it's so cool. I made a wallpaper to use the font (I added the image to the rar file containing the font):


And this is a sample of the font being compared with an original letter in Microsoft Word:


(When you are Grace Kelly you can call Greta Garbo "Miss G"). 


Well, too much blah blah. To download, read the terms of use and instructions..


...click HERE.


=>Please notice that all the fonts are just for PERSONAL (non-commercial) use.
=> Thanks to all the people that participated, I really appreciate it. Stay tuned. 

7 comments:

  1. what a fun story to hear, and a fun prank for them. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh but I didn't really guess it! I have to give credit to panavia. But it was good fun figuring it out :-) Yay for games!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For some reason I can't seem to acess the font! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grace Lady: Yeah, it wasn't working, I changed the storage site and now seems fine. I'm really sorry for the error, thanks for letting me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason I can't seem to acess the font! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Grace font is SPECTACULAR!! question though-- how can i use it in my Apple font book??

    ReplyDelete
  7. @CfreeThank you! She had a really lovely handwriting :) The bad news is that I don't own a Mac, so I haven't been able to fix it. It seems that it has something to do with the way I'm working with them on Windows, maybe the file is corrupted or something. I'll try to find a solution, and when I do I'll write a post to alert you Macguys :) Thanks a million for your interest.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...