According to the last advice of this list of tips for new bloggers this post has no sense...
Lastly, don't apologize for not posting more often. A blog is a fun hobby - but once you start feeling beholden to it, it stops being fun! Plus, your readers will likely not notice if you don't post for a week unless you write a post about how sorry you are for not posting!
Well, I don't care: it's been two weeks since I published my last entry and I've missed you guys and I've missed writing my stupid reviews and rambling posts about old stars.
What happened is that, just like Audrey says in Charade, I'm not a lady of leisure anymore. I've been finally hired, and I'm working as journalist for an university's website. Now I'm really applying a lot of things I've learned blogging, like html and how to redact for the web.
So today I wanted to take some time off to explain my current situation (done) and talk about few things that have happened the past days:
- Natalie Wood's case re-opened: I really hope they can finally found out what happened. The way it all ended for her was so unfair!
- Citizen's Kane Debate: I had to apologize with the girls at True Classics because I couldn't write the post I had promised. It was a surprise to found out that are more fellow bloggers that share my opinion about it (calling it the best movie ever made is quite drastic).
- Happy Birthday Gene Tierney! What an unique presence she had on screen. If you want, you can check my entries about Gene.
- Guest at All Good Things: My friend Monty has invited me to be his guest for December...so you can check my answers to his questions about old movies and classic actors next month :)
- Facebook: Sometimes I don't have time to write a full post so I share things I find interesting over the Fan Page of my blog. I really hope I can see you guys there too :)
So, that's it. I hope you're doing all well, and my respects to all the people that manage to work AND publish quality entries :)