2. I can watch them online, which is easier to do.
5. I can watch them online.
The big idea...The movie industry (or any industry that wants to expand their product range) should sell merchandising as a primary product.
|What other items would you like to be included in the package?|
The pros of these products are:
1. The items have many uses, so you could buy more than one. It could be great for people who receive the same DVD on every birthday.
2. They respond to a need of the audience that a physical copy of a movie doesn't fully cover: the need of "feel closer" to the film they love by getting an item that represents it.
3. They expand the range of the audience because it's not attached to a particular technology. You could give a "Casablanca" package to your grandparents, instead of a DVD they don't know how to use.
4. And because of the same reason, they are less likely to become out-dated (sorry DVDs).
5. They could be made using eco-friendly materials.
6. They could have a reasonable price (?).
So, what do you think, yay or nay?
PS. Hi there! :)