Jul 15, 2012

Apologies for not writing my blogathon post (yet)

Dear Dorian, Becky and fellow bloggers:

I want to apologize with all of you for not writing my post on Charade for the Best Hitchcock Films Hitchcock Never Made Blogathon. It was scheduled for the last day of the blogathon but I couldn't find the time to sit, study and write something new about this film. 

As I explained to Dorian, I plan to write the post anyway, so it can be linked to the blogathon page for future visitors. I hope that can be soon.

Again, I'm really sorry this happened. 

1 comment:

  1. Clara, please don't feel badly about not having had the opportunity to write your CHARADE post yet! There are still a handful of BEST HITCHCOCK MOVIES (THAT HITCHCOCK NEVER MADE) participants we haven't heard from yet. I'm sure I speak for Becky and me and all of us classic movie bloggers when I say I truly appreciate your eagerness to write your CHARADE post, so feel free to take your time; we know it will be well worth waiting for! :-) If we can help you in any way, please let us know! You know we think you you're terrific!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...