Apr 28, 2011

Still haven't picked your nominees for the LAMMYs?


Well, guys, me neither. And it seems that a lot of people are in the same situation. It's not easy to pick a few blogs when the LAMB has like 900 members. But because I follow mostly Classic Movie Blogs, I browsed the complete table of members and here are the Classic Movie blogs I found that I actually know/follow, so maybe this list would be helpful to you too to narrow down your options (or at least it will help you to choose your nominees for Best Classic Film Blog) . Oh, there's an item in the poll for Best New Site, so I divided this list in "old" and "new":
NEW (516-900)

I know, it's still very difficult to choose just some of these, even when you can pick 3 sites per award and 5 for Best Blog.


 Nominate your favorite blogs here BEFORE MAY 9TH.


PS: If you have a Classic Film Blog part of the LAMB that I didn't add, please, leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...