Oct 16, 2010

Poll Results (Roman Holiday) + New Poll

If my readers had helped Dalton Trumbo with the ending of "Roman Holiday", the last scene would have been something like this:

DAY

JOE'S APARTMENT (@ VIA MARGUTTA 51) 

ANN, no longer a princess, but happier than ever plays cards with JOE on a sunny morning. They seem to be relaxed, enjoying the moment...like there's no place they want to be but there.

Ok, ok, you didn't say exactly that. That's my cheesy ending totally ripped off from "The apartment" now that I think of it. But you do wanted them to stay together:


So you romantic guys keep changing epic endings :) I'm gonna vary a bit the next poll. It's mean but I really want to know:  

Which of these directors do you prefer?  

Vote on the sidebar. Below you can go to their filmographies (in case you need them):


If you just can't pick one, I'd appreciate if you could leave a message explaining why, or making a ranking, or saying who's your least favorite, etc.

3 comments:

  1. Hitchcock is going to win this one, hands down. His style was so unique, that most of his films wouldn't even need to have his name on them to recognize who the director was.

    I voted for Ann to stay with Joe. C'mon, that's what we all wish life could have been for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think we all hoped that in that final shot of Joe coming out from the palace, she finally decided to say something like "Joe, wait!"...but no, but no...Thanks for voting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I think we all hoped that in that final shot of Joe coming out from the palace, she finally decided to say something like "Joe, wait!"...but no, but no...Thanks for voting :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...